The Second Time Around

4/30/2010

As my title would suggest, I have visited Washington D.C. once before. Therefore, I had already experienced many of the sights and sounds of D.C. However, one new experience that was particularly interesting was the DEA building and the Special Agent that talked to us. This was intriguing for me because I am very interested in federal law enforcement. Our Special Agent provided us with some Q and A and a very informational video. We were then given a tour and provided with many stories from the field work over the career of our Special Agent. He told us about all of his close calls and was very open with us about his work and the agency as a whole. The visit was ended with the Special Agent telling us how to apply and giving us his name and phone number for any questions just proving how personable and helpful he was.


Posted at 10:19 AM by Dustin Green