Criminal Justice D.C. Trip

4/30/2010

My favorite day of the trip was Monday. It started off by our class going to the United States Supreme Court. Once inside we watched a short film about the history of the building and the art work on the building. After which our class went to several national monuments starting with the World War two memoral, followed by the Lincon, Korean, Vietnam, and then took a trip to the Drug Enforcement Agency training facility. Out of all the monuments that I had seen that day my favorite was the Vietnam memoral because it showed the serious nature of the war both abroad and here at home. While in Washington D.C I also sampled some of the local Indian food, which was owned by our waitress' parents with all the food being made from scrach and was some of the best I ever had.




Posted at 10:25 AM by Thomas Powers